#30 nice.

    • SadeShadz

      Yep! At first I was like wha… oh!

      • Katie

        I thought I was seeing a car accident result at first lol

  • BritBerrier

    yet again i am scrolling the berry procrastinating going to the gym…

  • http://twitter.com/MarcellusX @MarcellusX

    #22 Kinda makes me sad..

    • BritBerrier

      don't be, unless you are part of the 34% – in which case, change it:)

      • SadeShadz

        Japan is so itty bitty! Must be the seafood?

    • _maxPain_

      Japan=Seafood=loaded with mercury,,there is no win win situation,,,thank GoD Beer isn't mentioned anywhere .

      • Theresa

        Not all seafood is loaded with mercury. Tuna is loaded with mercury, but it really depends on where your located.

  • JessieBelle

    These are quickly becoming my new favorite posts!:) I have a really bad sinus infection today (like fever, body aches, etc) keeping me from running today.😦

  • Lisa

    #22 'Merica…

  • SadeShadz

    #4 I want this now!
    #11 I don't overdo, but hotdog is one of my favs😦
    #17 Thanks! This post is scary!😦

  • misslisa

    #1 – Perfectly describes my relationship with running. Keep these posts coming, Berry! Bikini season is right around the corner. I enjoy the motivation. :)

    • http://mission170.blogspot.com Martyn

      Yep, that's pretty much my relationship with it too. I just struggle to get started.

  • sidekickk

    Alton is seriously my hero. He's so smart! #10

  • Elo

    i love the motivation post!!! especially to keep me motivatied! GOING TO LOSE 25 POUNDS!!!

  • socalmarti

    #20 soooo want to train and be Katniss now, what a bad ass!!!!!!

  • ceej

    #28 has been my new life mantra as of late:)

  • Araliya

    Concerning #16, a friend of mine told me she saw a study on TV where they left certain foods outside for some odd amount of time to see how long it would take for bugs to get at it. They left margarine out for a week and not a single bug went for it.

    • http://mission170.blogspot.com Martyn

      Well, if it's not even good enough for bugs… Maybe we should learn something?

    • Lisa

      It's only 2 or 3 molecules away from being plastic. Yuck. Butter (in moderation) tastes better anyway.

  • TNT

    #30 Awesome

  • KelGreen

    I prefer the exercise ones to the #14 #18 types, I guess I wanna keep pretending I dont know any better

    • Katie

      If you are trying to loose weight working out is only 25% of the battle.. food is the other 75%

  • OhSomeEvil


    Awesome, totally throwing that up in my office.

  • lani_berry

    #34 Is that Marilyn Monroe??

  • Lori

    #21 looks like Serinda Swan from Breakout Kings!

  • http://www.doubledutydivas.com/2012/08/the-g-report-what-are-your-goals-this-week/ Inspirational and Motivational QUotes | Double Duty Divas

    […] theberry.com via Cecelia on […]

blog comments powered by Disqus