September 26, 2012 |
In: Art, Crafty, DIY
Follow Alex on Twitter
- Click HERE for the steps - DIY Sunglass Holder
- Click HERE for the steps - DIY Tie-Dye Swimsuit Cover-up
- Click HERE for the steps - Painted Spoon Art
- Click HERE for the steps - T-Shirt Quilt
- Click HERE for the steps - Ruffled Shower Curtain
- Click HERE for the steps - Pumpkin Candle Holders
- Click HERE for the steps - Fabric Fringe Necklace
- Click HERE for the steps - Color Block Scarf
- Click HERE for the steps - Almond Footballs & Macadamia Football Helmets
- Click HERE for the steps - Football Shirt
Click HERE for more DIY
Category: Art, Crafty, DIY
#3 is nice.<img src="http://s01.flagcounter.com/count/7uR/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/" alt="." width="1" border="0" /><img src="http://s11.flagcounter.com/count/Ry4/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/" alt="." width="1" border="0" />
#10 links to the Fringe scarf necklace instead of the two tone scarf
There's just something not right about turning your baby into a football…
#7 will be made and added to my fall decor. LOVE!
I have always wanted to use my old high school t-shirts to make a quilt. But to see it with someones shirts who also went to my high school is unbelievable. lol
<img src="http://storeshopnow.com/mm/imada/ffn2.jpg"/>#3 yeah i kinda like #3 as well. <img src="http://storeshopnow.com/mm/imada/annf.jpg"/>
#5 so much want! i always wanted to do something special with my highschool and memory shirts from my exchange year!
I love this!
I did this few years back and it was actually the easiest sewing project ever! I'm not a pro sewer at all but after cutting all the fabric the actual sewing took maybe an hour. I added a layer of batting and a fleece back so its super warm.
Just introduced my friend to the berry: Amy, are you ready for this because you will never be productive again!
Best site ever
#11 "Laces Out"
[...] theberry.com via Connie on [...]
[...] theberry.com via Glitter on [...]
theBERRY.com on Facebook