You know the feeling: it’s about 7 PM, you and your partner are driving around aimlessly, in a vain attempt to locate a possible dinner venue. Morale is low, and sinking by the minute. Your stomach is growling like a ravenous varmint. You have probably (definitely) said some things that you regret. You know that, if you don’t get something to eat soon, you will spontaneously morph into a Gremlin.
Such is the struggle for hangry girls around the world.
Here are some photos that women who are serious about their food will honestly and brutally relate to — as long as they’re sated and not salivating at the mouth.
1. You have no f**kin’ time for other people’s hunger.
2. The hunger literally sucks your joy right out of you.
3. You become a ~*tad*~ dramatic when you’re hangry.
4. Your coworkers both respect and fear your hunger pangs.
5. You won’t hang out unless there’s finger food involved.
6. The “Restaurant Waiting Game” is your own personal torture.
7. You’re a loyal friend — except for when it comes to sharing snacks.
8. You lose your ever-loving shit when your significant other won’t pull his own food weight.
9. But, really — he should have known.
10. Patience is definitely not your strong suit when it comes to meal times.
11. When you’re being salty, it’s almost always exclusively food-related.
12. Your friends are now experts at spotting your hunger mood-swings.
13. Life always seems bleakest before the food.
14. But really — don’t these waiters understand that TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE??
15. You usually have to apologize for your pre-food behavior.
16. There is no happier princess in the land than you, about to eat some f**kin’ food.
17. And really, you’re a totally delightful person — as long as you’ve been fed.
18. Eating is your religion, that’s all. And you’re pretty damn devout.
Related-ish: Oh, Just A Bunch Of Hilarious Tweets About Food