By now you’ve probably heard the news…Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are officially over. R.I.P. Brangelina. We are still having trouble processing this split of the world’s best looking couple that ever existed. While everyone deals with this news in their own way, we would like to look back on all the good times.
Like any relationship, Brad and Angelina had their ups and downs, but I think we can all agree that until now, they were the epitome of #RelationshipGoals.
1. When they shared one of their first looks of adoration at the premiere of Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
We all knew where things were going from here.
2. The time they adorably wore matching suits on the red carpet.
No other couple in the world could pull off that matching look and give us so much sexual confusion. Tbh, I don’t know who I’m more attracted to here.
3. When Jolie gave birth to their first daughter Shiloh.
Not only was this possibly one of the world’s cutest magazine covers ever, but the couple sold their baby’s first pictures through Getty to benefit charity.
4. When the couple agreed not to marry until everyone could.
Brad told Esquire that he and Angelina will only marry “when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able.”
5. When Pitt supported Jolie in her decision to have a double mastectomy.
Pitt told The Standard “Having witnessed this decision firsthand, I find Angie’s choice, as well as so many others like her, absolutely heroic.”
6. When they finally got married and Jolie let the kids help design her dress.
I mean, how cute is that?
7. When they made their first red carpet appearance as a married couple.
Talk about a power couple. I love how Jolie is just casually slaying in that dress while Pitt looks like some foreign GQ model.
8. This blush-worthy moment when Pitt looks lovingly at his wife.
Can we please get a man that looks at us the way Brad used to look at Angelina? Tbh, I’m really depressed to have to say “used to.”
9. When Angelina got the chicken pox and Brad brought the kids out to the premiere of Unbroken in her place.
What a handsome bunch.
10. The time they were too cute to handle at the premiere for By the Sea.
Though Jolie had been struggling with her health at the time, she spoke about Brad’s unyielding support.
I knew through my surgeries that he was on my side and that this wasn’t going to be something where I was going to feel less of a woman because my husband wasn’t going to let that happen.” Jolie said.
11. Every time Jolie made sure her man was looking fine.
Not that he really needed the help, but something about Jolie fixing Pitt’s tie at the Golden Globes is too adorable.
Well, they had a good run.