Being “productive” is really just a state of mind. If you watched Netflix all day before finally sitting down to write an assignment at midnight, seven hours before it’s due, then technically, you’ve been pretty productive!
If you are a self-professed procrastinator, then you know that such reasoning is accurate.
For every procrastinating soul who is currently putting off work in favor of toiling away on the internet, here are some products that are just for you. These items perfectly describe the procrastinating way of life and overall philosophy — and, best of all, they provide a perfect distraction for anyone looking to take their mind off their lengthy To-Do List.
1. This phone case which pretty much sums up your world view.
2. This pin that lets everyone know how you’re feeling about “getting stuff done.”
3. The clock that, for once, doesn’t make you hate yourself.
4. This to-do notepad with realistic expectations.
5. This infographic art piece that accurately explains to everyone exactly how you prefer to waste your time.
6. This tank top that perfectly describes your creative process.
7. This design piece that explains your HIGHLY SCIENTIFIC concept of time.
8. This realistically-inspirational wall poster.
9. This pillow, which features two of your favorite activities (which you often do at the same time).
10. The laptop sleeve that truly speaks to your work ethic (or lack thereof).
11. The mug that tells everyone to lay off with the deadlines, already.
12. This very wise and very lazy cross-stitch.
13. This decal that never lets you forget about the possibility of “later.”
14. This pillow, which declares your love for the biggest vice of all.
15. This piece of wall art which could have been made by you, honestly.
16. This wall hanging that is strangely soothing in its complacency.
17. This bag, which persistently warns you against your biggest and most time-sucking downfall.
Related-ish: 15 Life-Altering Beauty Products For Lazy Girls