When you’re looking hot and you need automatic proof of said hotness, a mirror selfie is the natural course of action. And why not? If you’re looking good, why not capture that moment forever? (Side note: when I’m feeling gross, it helps to look through old selfies on my phone. Weird, but it works. Just sayin’.)
However, we always seem to forget that the one glaring feature of the mirror selfie is often the most frequently forgotten: our damn smartphones. We go to such lengths to ensure our hair, makeup and outfits are on point in selfies — why not do the same when it comes to our prominently-featured technology?
So, perhaps it’s time to go ahead and get a bit more creative when it comes to your tech accessories. Here are some fashionable iPhone cases with style and personality to accentuate your photos — and make sure your mirror selfies look as good as you do.
Related-ish: 7 Ways Technology Is F**king With Your Productivity
1. This case that will remind everyone that you’re a ripe, juicy peach, dammit.
2. This furry creature that almost too cute to protect your phone — almost.
3. This empowered (and pink!) piece of technology.
4. This lioness case that’s just as fierce as you are.
5. This bit of good luck (and good legs).
6. This sneaky, peeping feline.
7. This HIGHLY SPIRITUAL ode to coffee and tarot.
8. This cute case that’s reminiscent of a flower-pressing.
9. This fruity case which will honestly probably prompt a bunch of Spongebob jokes.
10. This case which is channeling your inner sparkly mermaid.
11. This bit of dark magic and witchcraft which will help you cast spells on all the haters.
12. This case that perfectly sums up your general attitude about being awake.
13. This marbled venture into outer space.
14. This dope reminder that you should always try to be a unicorn in everything you do.
15. This subtle tribute to two great things: flowers and Star Wars.
16. This important homage to Queen Bey and her policy on lousy dudes.
Related-ish: The 25 Most Hilarious Tweets About Apple’s New Wireless Headphones And Everything Else