Everyone tends to associate witches with October 31st — but that’s honestly kind of unfair to witches. All witchy-inspired fashion can transition seamlessly into a year-round wardrobe, if given a chance.
Black lipstick? Totally badass when you’re out on the town. A wide-brimmed black hat? An ingenious way to avoid sun damage. Mystical jewelry? A fantastic conversation-starter, honestly.
Here are some witchy accessories to remind all of us that we need to indulge our inner Lydia Deets from time to time and just get a little spooky.
1. This slouchy bag shoulder bag, for holding all of your potions.
2. This watch showing the phases of the moon — so you’ll always know when to cast the best spells.
3. These lace-up ankle boots, that will work with either your street clothes or your witchier garb.
4.This pigmented black lipstick from Lime Crime that will hold up through even the most grueling incantations.
5. This wide-brimmed hat, which is handy for blocking out that pesky sunlight.
6. This crescent moon ring (for pairing with dark nail polish, obviously).
7. This Kat Von D liquid lipstick in “Damned,” which will give your lips a dark, spooky raspberry hue.
8. This antiquated mood necklace, for intuiting your deepest feelings.
9. This opal choker necklace, which pairs well with a variety of black wardrobe options.
10. This gold python necklace — to remind other people not to f*ck with you.
11. These thigh-high black socks, for peeking out under your witchy skirt.
12. This skull-hand hairpin, to keep your hair from falling into your candles.
13. These knee-high black socks, for a dose of Wednesday Addams.
14. A pair of spooky, spider stud earrings.
15. This black, harness brassiere, which will unlock your inner penchant for debauchery.
16. These faux bird skull earrings, for communing with nature.
17. These black lace pumps, which make it easy to hop on your broomstick.
18. This glam and creepy talon necklace.
19. These wooden hoop earrings that will complement your ghostly pallor.
20. This Tokyomilk Dark perfume in “Pretty Rotten” which is reminiscent of a macabre fairytale.
21. This handy cheat-sheet phone case for when you forget your most valuable spells.
Related-ish: 13 Iconic Halloween Costumes For Brunettes