If you’re like us and a little less than gifted when it comes to crafting, holidays can be frustrating. Creative art projects seem to be flooding your neighborhood left and right and all you want to do is make something you can be proud of, especially during Halloween.
The majority of DIY projects are a joke, in the sense that they are nearly impossible for a normal person to “do themselves.” However, we’ve come across a handful of Halloween crafts that are actually do-able even for those of us who struggle with the simplest of tasks.
1. This wreath full of creepy googly eyes
2. An adorable wine cork pumpkin
3. These little ghosts in jars
4. This pumpkin candy door hanger
5. These little yarn pumpkins
6. These cute tin can ghosts
7. A pair of spooky-eyed flowers
8. These bleeding candles
9. Some cardboard tombstones
10. This cute popsicle stick haunted house
11. This creepy AF head in a jar prank
12. These disturbing zombie barbies
13. These terrifying spider sacks