If you have perfect vision, then please get your precious, un-compromised eyeballs out of this post. (Just kidding, live your life, you’re doing great.)
If, however, you are well-versed in the struggles of the four-eyed people, then welcome: you are about to be very happy.
As anyone with impaired vision knows, glasses are often exceedingly expensive. Which really adds insult to injury, because haven’t we suffered enough?? Aside from the fact that we were taunted endlessly as kids, we’re also legally required to wear this very expensive accessory in order to drive!
Glasses should be cheap. As Donald Trump would say, “You know it, I know it, we all know it.”
Because I firmly believe in everyone’s right to a pair of cheap prescription glasses, here is a humble list of specs which will help you see, look cute on your face, and go easy on your wallet.
I know what you’re thinking: Is this pure witchcraft? And the answer is, yeah, probably. But witchcraft is awesome, so don’t question it.
1. These black, vintage cat-eye glasses for $12.95.
2. These translucent, rectangular specs for $19.00.
3. These classic, sherbet pink eyeglasses for $12.95.
4. These sassy, tortoiseshell spectacles for $15.95.
5. These retro-inspired wayfarers (without the Ray Ban price tag) for $9.95.
6. This icy blue translucent pair for for $6.95.
7. These two-toned, rectangular glasses for $15.95.
8. This royal blue, square pair for $9.95.
9. These minty green specs for $15.95.
10. This chocolate-y, square pair for $9.95.
11. These funky, gray aviators for $6.95.
12. These wayfarers with a pop of color for $15.95.
13. These tortoiseshell keyhole glasses for $9.95.
14. This flirty pink pair for $6.95.
15. These brainy horn-rims for $15.95.
16. This pearly pair for $15.95.
17. This statement-making green pair for $15.95.
18. This round, floral frames for $15.95.
19. These two-toned specs for $15.95.
20. These totally rad Harry Potter frames for $19.00.