Halloween is finally here, and that means it’s time to pull out your scariest costumes and frighten the fuck out of your friends. For most people, that means dressing up as a walker from The Walking Dead or donning vampire teeth with lots of fake blood. But, zombie makeup can’t hold a candle to the terrifying costumes these two college students came up with.
University of Connecticut students Jessica Zharnest and Lexi Fragola dressed up as the most depraved and genuinely shitty texts they’ve ever gotten from dudes.
To make the costume, the women made “fuckboy” t-shirts with a collection of sexist, demeaning, and downright gross messages and sexts from their inboxes.
“We actually made the shirts ourselves,” Fragola explained to Berry. “Everyone kept asking where we bought them, but we had to make it super-clear these were real texts from authentic fuckboys.”
If you’re a woman, the messages on their shirts are pretty damn recognizable.
“Send me nudes,” reads one highly uncreative text. Another says, “Just hope you know we’re fucking today.” One particularly lengthy and dramatic message even says, “Hope you find someone better than me. I laugh cause there’s no way that’s possible. Goodbye. Your life was meaningless to me.”
Zharnest and Fragola told Berry they got the idea for the costumes from a friend who knew all about their horrifying experiences with fuckboys.
“One of my friends actually thought of it and came to me and said, ‘You and Jess have to do this, it would be amazing,'” recalled Fragola. “When we went out, people either loved it or hated it, and that’s exactly how we could weed out who the fuckboys were.”
The costumes were a huge hit because literally every woman has been sexted like this.
In fact, reading through the messages on their shirts is a lot like reading through your own inbox. Here’s the complete list of nasty booty call messages they used:
- “Just hope you know we’re fucking today.”
- “Do you think men and women are equal… ‘no, have you seen my biceps?'”
- “It’s going to be an easy transition into the bedroom.”
- “We’re gonna fuck because everyone else sucks.”
- “I’ve never had to work hard to get a girl.”
- “If you get a massage tonight, I get pussy.”
- “Tired as hell, come massage me.”
- “Visit ya boy.”
- “Do you have a bedtime?”
- “Real shit day. Sorry. Long story. Sorry if I can’t maintain an investment at this time.”
- “Come chill.”
- “I am bad. I am a bad man.”
- “I never said you were a slut. Chillax.”
- “Send nudes.”
- “Hope you find someone better than me. I laugh cause there’s no way that’s possible. Goodbye. Your life was meaningless to me.”
- “I have been single for seven months. Why haven’t we fucked?
- “Hey can I have my shirt back?”
- “You’re weighing me down.”
- “I just fuck you when I’m bored.”
- “I’m just trying to get with you.”
- “Would be better with you sitting on my face.”
Hopefully those messages didn’t bring back too many horrifying flashbacks. But, if they did, at least you can rest assured that this costume is the ultimate clapback to fuckboys all over the world.
If you’re dressing up this Halloween, I’mma let you finish, but these badass women already rocked the best costumes of all time.