When your friend gets dumped or goes through a breakup, there’s a decent chance you’re going to be over at their apartment in a New York minute, ready with ice cream and wine, and totally willing to take up the task of soothing their broken heart.
The next time this happens, why not take them a little tchotchke or gift that shows them you’re there to offer a little feminine solidarity? Here are some little gifties you can use to remind your friend that she’s actually a badass and should just tell that ex of hers to f*ck off.
1. This perfectly honest breakup card, to remind them that they’re too good for this.
2. This dinosaur mug that’s full of sass, for any assholes they might encounter.
3. These feminist pins to remind them that you’ve always got their back.
4. This glittery banner, to confirm their royalty.
5. This salty piece of embroidery that is the perfect send-off for their ex.
6. This mug that will remind them to just shrug off the drama.
7. This water bottle, for collecting all the tears of the patriarchy that they’re bound to collect.
8. This adorably-delicious breakup survival kit.
9. This snuggly teardrop pillow, to remind them that it’s okay to cry a little bit.
10. This pennant flag that will remind them to channel Queen Bey.
11. This candle that smells just like their soul.
12. This Lemonade-inspired laptop decal (to remind them not to stalk him on Facebook).
13. This ~highly sophisticated~ piece of artwork, for solidarity.
14. This framed print to remind them of who they really are.
15. This tiny patch of girly-love.
16. This necklace that pretty much sums up their post-breakup mantra.
17. This amazing tote that will reassure them of their self-worth.
18. The most brutal (and incredible) breakup cross-stitch of all time.