Chances are, you or one of your friends is “that girl.” You know the girl I’m talking about: the girl who is cold all the damn time.
It doesn’t matter if cold girls are in the office, or a movie theatre, or their own bedroom — they could always go for another jacket or blanket, and they will gladly steal your favorite hoodie. They are adorable little heat vampires who must constantly be surrounded by cozy things, lest they complain about freezing to death.
This season, help out your chilly, penguin-friend by giving them something that will actually warm their souls (and their toes!) all year round. Here are just a few toasty ideas to get you started:
1. Help them keep their hands cozy with these little mug sweaters.
2. Give them a pair of these USB-powered heated unicorn slippers to magically warm their icy toes.
3. Have them curl up in this comfy robe that actually looks like a winter sweater.
4. Let them have their own indoor marshmallow roast with this s’mores-maker.
5. Give them this hooded shawl that’s basically a blanket they can wear everywhere.
6. Gift them this USB-powered heated pillow that looks like a piece of French toast (because cuteness has warming powers, too).
7. Have them bundle up in this toasty (and festive) onesie.
8. Give them this lavender spa blankie, which they can heat up in the microwave or dryer.
9. Let them heat up their mitts with these USB-powered yeti hand-warmers.
10. Give them a pair of these cozy, lazy pants to wear around the house.
11. Buy this personal ceramic heater so they can be warm wherever they go.
12. Gift them a beanie that they can wear both inside and outside.
13. Let them keep their drinks warm at their desk with the USB-powered drink cooler/warmer.
14. If all else fails, warm their insides with this spicy cinnamon whiskey infusion kit.