We all have that one friend whose bluntness and “creative” way of expressing themselves is the source of considerable hilarity — even if it usually involves vulgarity. Their “colorful” vocabulary has been known to shock some and scandalize may.
In other words: we all have that friend who’s a f*cking sailor-mouth.
Regardless of whether they’re pleased, angry, disgusted or sad, they’ll usually find a way to sneak in an expletive or two. And honestly, that’s kind of why you love them.
Here are some small, saucy gifts to sneak into your foul-mouthed pal’s stocking this year — even if what they really deserve is a lump of coal.
1. This unicorn mug, which proudly proclaims its boss bitch status.
2. This hilariously apt nautical pin.
3. The phone case that may or may not be NSFW.
4. This ring, for a slightly more subtle hint of vulgarity.
5. This lunar phone case, which has no time for manners.
6. This rather poetic cross-stitch.
7. This beautiful enamel pin that everyone should send to their ex.
8. These socks that are anything but polite.
9. This bag, which lets everyone know to step off.
10. This set of stickers that is somehow both cute and explicit.
11. A makeup bag that sums up everybody’s philosophy on life.
12. A travel mug which speaks to your pre-caffeinated soul.
13. This journal that prefers to show rather than tell.
14. This creatively foul-mouthed necklace.
15. This decal that makes your boring Bic lighter so much better.
16. This R-rated dainty teacup.
Related-ish: 24 Phone Wallpapers For Girls Who Love To Curse