While drinking wine is an incredibly satisfying hobby, there are limitations to how often one should partake in this particular pastime (such a drag, I know).
Fortunately, there are some sneaky ways to get satisfy your wine cravings without ever actually sipping a drop of alcohol … and no, I’m not just talking about grape juice.
Here are some amazing food and beauty products which either smell or taste like a coveted bottle of vino, and are sure to bring a sparkle to your eye — even if they don’t actually make you tipsy.
1. These rosé-flavored gummy bears, for when you need a boozy movie snack.
2. The Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tints, which come in a variety of shades.
3. Hair products from Vine de.la Vie, which specializes in shampoos and treatments made from wine extract.
4. These wine-infused jellies, to add a little vino to your morning toast.
5. This lip shimmer flight from deVine, with Merlot, Bordeaux, Cabernet and Pinot Noir flavors.
6. This merlot-infused coffee, to wake you up while simultaneously mellowing you out.
7. This Chianti body lotion from deVine, to make your skin smell like a vineyard.
8. A boozy Prosecco & Peach popsicle, from Pops.
9. A red wine face mask from Tony Moly (because when you drink red wine, it usually ends up on your face, anyway).
1o. A handful of Peach Bellini jelly beans from Jelly Belly — because snack-able wine is the best idea ever.
11. The Vintner’s Blend truffle box, from Wine Country Chocolates.
12. The Oolong Chardonnay tea from Vintage Teaworks (which is almost as satisfying as a glass of the real stuff).
13. The Chianti & Grape Seed Crush body scrub from Bella Lucce.
14. Mercer’s Wine Ice Cream, which comes in a variety of red, white, and sparkling flavors.
15. A bottle of one of Kelly + Jones Reserve perfumes, which are all inspired by different wine fragrances.
Related-ish: 13 Wine Accessories Clumsy Girls Can’t Live Without