It’s the time of year when we’re all focused on giving — but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t also take a few moments to indulge in a bit of self-love. After all, this has been a pretty rough year, and we collectively deserve to treat ourselves, just a bit.
Here are some gifts which will help you to pamper yourself this holiday season. From treats, to beauty products, to kickass subscription boxes, these products will help you feel like your true, royal self.
And after all — who knows the kind of gifts you deserve better than yourself?
1. Dita Von Teese’s Soundtrack For Seduction on vinyl, to play for all of your suitors.
2. The Jimmyjane Form 2 rechargeable vibrator — so you never have to worry about buying batteries.
3. The Parisian Sophisticate set from Scentbird, so you can pretend you’re a fancy broad with a sizable perfume collection.
4. The Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Collection, so you’ll never be without pampering skincare.
5. A silky, sassy nightie that will allow you to be both comfy and flirty.
6. Make sure you also get a silky dressing gown to match, for the full Hollywood glamour effect.
7. A set of glass champagne coupes — so you’ll always be sipping in style.
8. A bluetooth speaker, so you can play your mood music at the touch of a button.
9. Order some macarons, so you can eat them while you lounge — like French royalty.
10. Get yourself a gel memory foam mattress topper so you’ll always sleep like a damn queen.
11. Get some preposterously fancy bubble bath in a glass bottle, so your bath will always feel like a spa.
12. Gift yourself a Winc membership, so you can get new wine selections every month, like a true connoisseur.
13. Grab a fancy-pants throw pillow or two, to prop yourself up on your throne … or your couch.
14. A Blue Apron subscription, so you can pretend you’re a true foodie and chef.
15. A giant, fancy-ass candle that will burn for hours — because nothing is more superfluous or luxurious than an enormous scented candle.
Related-ish: 15 Ways To Treat Yo’ Self On A Budget