In an ideal world, you would always be best friends with the person whose name you draw for Secret Santa. However, history clearly indicates that this is rarely the case.
So, how are you supposed to buy a thoughtful, cute present for under $20 when you know very little about your Secret Santa’s personality? How do you avoid giving up and buying them a gift card for Panera bread? (Which is absolutely the worst holiday gift in the world, if you were curious.)
That’s where this handy-dandy gift list comes in! Here are some cute, small, reasonably-priced gifts that will appeal to a wide array of people, and will convince them that you’re being thoughtful.
Everybody wins! It’s a Christmas miracle!
1. This pretty and informative constellation travel mug. ($17)
2. This Harry Potter Marauder’s Map mug, which reveals tiny footprints whenever you drink a warm beverage. ($12.99)
3. This epic mermaid tail blanket, for prime snuggling. ($19)
4. This epic and hilarious Space Cats calendar, which will help you prepare for 2017. ($14.99)
5. These literary candles, which are inspired by scents from various classic novels. ($16)
6. This generous, bottle-sized wine glass for when it’s holiday party time. ($17.99)
7. This face mug, which lets you drink coffee and warm your cookies at the same time! ($18)
8. The adorable porcupine pencil-holder, for the artist in your life. ($19)
9. This golden mermaid bottle opener, to add some mythical flair to your after work beer. ($15)
10. This sunglasses-inspired sleep mask, for everyone who wants to look cheeky while they slumber. ($8.00)
11. This collection of luxurious and relaxing bath bombs, for when the cold weather is getting you down.
12. These wind-up robot salt and pepper shakers that will march around your table. ($20)
13. This cute, avocado hand mirror — because who doesn’t love avocados?? ($10)
14. This intricate, dog-filled coloring book for adults. ($9.95)
15. This incredibly reasonably-priced set of makeup brushes, for the cosmetics junkie in your life. ($20)
16. This hipster cat flask, for when you need to keep some booze on hand. ($9.99)
17. This ridiculously cute manatee tea-infuser (for when you need incentive to cut back on coffee). ($9.99)
18. This amazing, junk food-themed Tarot card deck. ($12.99)
19. These hilarious dinosaur-taco hybrid socks. ($12.99)
20. This incredibly deceptive book jewelry box. (19.99)
21. This set of playful cat magnets. ($8.99)
22. A box of yummy, macaron-shaped soaps.($14.99)
23. A kit that will help you create a pair of ugly Christmas sweater socks. ($12)
24. The world’s tiniest waffle-maker, for when you’re craving some homemade miniature Eggos. ($18)