The amount of bullshit people are willing to spew has never ceased to amaze me, particularly when it comes to the internet. We see you posted a selfie on Instagram and we know you used a sepia filter after applying a faceful of makeup, so why TF do you need to hashtag #nomakeup #nofilter?
You’re just making yourself look pretty ridiculous and people are going to call you out (or at least we hope they do.) These rather unintelligent souls who’ve decided to be dishonest on social media are getting shut down in the best possible way and we can’t get enough. Sorry not sorry, we see you.
1. This girl who claims to have “accidentally” posted a selfie.
2. The company that got called out by “this guy.”
3. A Twitter user who falsely represented Taco Bell.
4. This hospital patient who got called out for his “runny poo.”
5. A wannabe bad boy.
6. This lonely guy who made up his girlfriend.
7. This girl who’s in denial about her photoshop skills.
8. A homebody who got called out by her roommate.
9. This “snowboarder” who knows how to use Google images.
10. Someone who really shouldn’t be taking artistic credit.
11. These intentions may have been in the right place, but the wrong time.
12. That time Sam Smith was “too tired” to come out and see fans.
13. This cheater who shouldn’t be pointing fingers.
14. This horrific attempt at photoshop.
15. A social media addict who can’t admit to his problem.
16. This person who should probably call the police.
17. This rather disgruntled employee who should’ve kept his thoughts to himself.
18. This pretty despicable photo misusage.
19. Poor Eric who needed a little self-confidence boost.
20. This horrific infringement upon Tubby Custard.
21. This girl who imagined her own flirty barista.