Look, there’s just no way to put this delicately: chocolate is better than almost everything, and it seems foolish to pretend otherwise.
This holiday season, why not just cut to the chase and give your fellow chocolate-lovers some gifts that they can truly appreciate? (And by “appreciate,” I mean “eat.”) After all, this is the season to spread joy and cheer, and there’s no better way to do that than by mainlining chocolate.
Here are just a few ideas to get you started on your cocoa-laden journey — just try not to eat the gifts before you can wrap them:
1. This book full of Nutella recipes, so they’ll never be at a loss for a chocolate fix.
2. This set of political-themed chocolate bars, for some post-election choco-therapy.
3. This chocolate ice cream USB drive (for storing photos of food porn, obviously).
4. Give them some caffeinated chocolate chip cookies, so they have an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast.
5. If they love decadence, let them glam up their chocolate consumption with a miniature chocolate fountain.
6. Get this in the spirit of the season with some hot chocolate earrings.
7. Or, if they would prefer the real thing, get them this fancy hot chocolate set.
8. Appeal to their creative side with this graffiti chocolate bar.
9. Let them make their own sweets with this chocolate truffle kit.
10. Give them a container of Sparkle Bark — a chocolatey, peppermint confection that’s perfect for the holidays.
11. Encourage them to make their ice cream even more sinful with one of these spiked chocolate sauces.
12. Give them this set of unusual chocolate bar flavors which they won’t be able to find in most stores.
13. Let them dip ALL of their food in chocolate with this miniature fondue set.
14. Give them this cute Nutella enamel pin, so they’ll never be without something sweet.
15. Gift them a set of hot chocolate pops, which will make it so much easier to enjoy their favorite hot beverage.
16. Give them the perfect, munchable snack with these milk chocolate Cheerios.
17. Or, if their sweet-tooth needs a little kick, give them this bottle of chocolate-infused whiskey.