We can’t say it enough: 2016 has been a dumpster fire of a year and no one is going to miss it. So if you’re in the mood to made an attitude adjustment, start small and change your lock screen. Starting now with a daily reminder to wake up, kick ass, and repeat will get you set up early to turn your focus into making some positive improvements. You may even find yourself sticking a new year’s resolution for first time ever. At the very least you can avoid shifting any negative energy remnants from this crappy year into January.
1. Let this be the first thing you see.
2. Your toughest critic is typically yourself.
3. When all else fails, take a breath.
4. Some days are just gonna suck, but you tried.
5. Remember that it’s good to take risks.
7. This little monster believes in you!
8. Saying “no” can be just as empowering as saying “yes.”
9. Yes. You. Can.
10. A note that there is always a bright side, you just have to look for it.
11. And if you still can’t find the good, try being it instead.
12. Twirl on them haters.
13. Don’t forget!
14. The limit does not exist!
15. Just go.
16. Let that shit go.
17. Get your hustle on.
18. Always know your worth.
19. Keep going!
20. Choose well.
21. Take in the view from the top.
22. You do you.
23. Or ask yourself: “What Would Beyoncé Do?”