I. Hate. Grocery shopping. There are people out there that actually like this time-consuming, stress-inducing, people-ridden chore, and I’m like … HOW??? There’s always way too many options to choose from, people leave their stupid carts in the middle of the aisles, someone is ALWAYS searching through a stack of coupons, and don’t even get me started on trying to find a parking space.
I’m always on the lookout for a way to make this staple of domesticity less of a headache. Because we should all be focusing on what is truly important in this endeavor–the delicious snacks waiting to be eaten as soon as you get home.
1. Multiple trips to carry all those bags in? Not anymore with these One Trip Grips Bag Holders.
Get it on Amazon for $4.89
2. Take the guess work out of wondering what you actually need with this ‘All Out Of’ Note Pad
Get it on Amazon for $7.00
3. Or if you keep your list digital, mount your phone to the cart handle (which also will clip to the air vent in your car, your bike, and at the gym).
Get it on Amazon for $7.99
4. Have a kid who wants to grab everything in sight? Keep ’em occupied and comfy with a cart cover.
Get it on Amazon for $24.99
5. Stop throwing out produce and instead extend your fruits and veggies’ shelf lives in your fridge.
Get it on Amazon for $8.57
6. Tell Alexa to order your items for you, especially the bulky ones like laundry detergent and toilet paper.
Get it on Amazon for $49.99
7. Go from car to refrigerator easier and faster by bagging your items in the cart.
Get it on Amazon for $23.89
8. Prefer to walk to the grocery store? Save your arms with a foldable cart. Bonus points for this cute one that doesn’t look like granny’s.
Get it on Amazon for $31.99
9. If you’re a coupon-clipper, skip the side eye from the people behind you in line. Organize your savings in a case with clearly labelled dividers.
Get it on Amazon for $9.99
10. Reorder the items you use most with the touch of a button!
Get it here on Amazon for $4.99 (credited after first order placed)