1. Do you think true love exists?
2. What is the first book you ever cried while reading?
3. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
4. Scrambled or fried eggs?
5. If you could spend $500 in one store, which store would that be and what would you buy?
6. Do you like to binge watch shows or savor them?
7. If you could be magically transported back into your 7 year-old body, would you relive your life knowing everything you know now?
8. What is your favorite memory you have with your mom?
9. Have you ever questioned your sexuality? And if so, what was that like?
10. Do you believe in cultivating lasting friendships or being open to new friends wherever you go?
11. If you could see yourself from 5 years ago, would the “old” version of you be proud of who you are now?
12. If failure wasn’t an option, what would you want to do with your life?
13. Do you think you’d be capable of taking another human life if the circumstances called for it?
14. Who is the person you aspire to be?
15. If you could write a memoir, what part of your life would you want to focus on?
16. Could you live in another country for a few years? Which country would you choose?
17. If you could change one thing about your looks to make you more confident what would it be?
18. Who is the one celebrity in the world you cannot stand?
19. If you had to eat the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of your life what would you choose to eat?
20. Which of your physical features do you love the most?
21. Who is the person in your family you respect the most?
22. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
23. Cold winter night by a fire or hot summer day at the beach?
24. Is there anything that immediately turns you off from getting to know a person?
25. What is the show that informed your sense of humor the most?
26. What is the first CD you bought growing up?
27. What is the one thing that will make you cry without fail every time?
28. Do you find men crying endearing and sensitive, or a sign of weakness?
29. You’re having a night in- what food are you ordering and what are you doing?
30. If you could talk to anyone alive or dead for 30 minutes, who would you choose to speak to?