If you’re going to drink, you might as well treat yourself while you’re at it.
One of the best ways to do this is to create your own little bar cart at home, complete with all of the fancy trimmings. Not only does it keep all of your liquor in one place, but it also earns you some sweet Pinterest cred.
“But wait, what do I include in my bar cart?”
Glad you asked. Here are just a few ideas for what to include in your own home bar cart so that any guests will be stunned by your mixology prowess — because bar carts aren’t just for Mad Men, okay?
1. Well, first you’ll need a classy bar cart, to hold all of your libations.
Get it here for $161.
2. Decanters are a great option for when you want to offer your guests cheap booze (shh, don’t tell).
Get it here for $36.
3. A bar tray is the perfect way to keep your liquor bottles corralled and looking organized.
Get it here for $98.
4. A bottle opener will be necessary for anyone who happens to prefer beer over liquor.
Get it here for $16.
5. Keep your flask with your bar cart, so it’s easier to find (it will also add to the general “alcohol” theme).
Get it here for $18.
6. Get yourself a cocktail mixer set, complete with shaker and strainer.
Get it here for $39.
7. You’ll want some cute shot glasses, because even classy folk need shots from time to time.
Get them here for $35.
8. Get some cocktail picks for the upscale finger foods at your party.
Get them here for $18.
9. Don’t forget the wine opener, pretty please.
Get it here for $14.
10. Store your toothpicks in a cute holder.
Get it here for $14.99.
11. Don’t forget the bar spoon, so you can stir your libations.
Get it here for $8.00.
12. Also get some pretty coasters, so that your cocktails are beautifully displayed.
Get a set of four here for $40.
13. Treat your whiskey right with some whiskey rocks.
Get them here for $20.
14. Lastly, make sure you get some bottle stoppers — so that you don’t waste a drop of booze.
Get it here $20.