Everyone has that friend who absolutely slays in the kitchen. They don’t use recipes and make delicious meals on a whim.
However, not everyone was cracked out to be a chef. While it’s usually a skill that improves overtime, for some cooking never becomes second nature. Despite the fact that these food failures include a lot of trial and error, their mess-ups make for great entertainment.
1. Onion rings that literally fried.
2. This is what she got for trying to be healthy.
3. Talk about a chocolate melt.
4. Can you see the star?
5. Pizza dough that looks like sugar.
6. When your buns get burnt and it has nothing to do with losing calories.
7. Literally everyone’s worst nightmare.
8. Note to self: don’t cook when you’re tired…
Learned a few things this morning. 1. Dont toast eggo waffles when you're really tired (up at 6am). 2. Our smoke detector doesnt appear to work. 3. Irwin is the worst…. He was sitting in the living room next to his dog bowl waiting for HIS breakfast time… While sitting in a PLUME of smoke. And he never told me. Just waiting patiently while the house coulda been on fire for his own breakfast. Naughty. #fail #noteatingthat #tootired #cookingfail
9. At least there is wine.
10. I don’t think this was supposed to happen.
11. When your husband gets distracted.
12. Brussel sprouts and the broiler shouldn’t be friends for that long.
13. Over-toasting toast is a thing.
When you're trying to multitask, please don't ever forget you have your toast in the oven. Here's my burnt toasts and there are only these 2 pieces of bread left in the pantry. Life is so beautiful and what a beautiful morning! 😂 Seriously? 😩 . #sahm #momlife #mumlife #burnttoast #cookingfail #thankgodforanotherday #bartopkitchen #ilovemylife