Kids are perverse geniuses, and anyone who thinks otherwise can fight me, because there is indisputable proof everywhere.
One Twitter user named Josh recently stumbled upon his little sister’s bucket list, and was truly vexed and disturbed by some of the goals that his younger sibling is hoping to accomplish in her lifetime.
For those of who who can’t read adolescent handwriting so well, the list is as follows:
1. eat a hammer head shark, snake, and bear
2. get a pet blobfish,
kalokola, sloth and flingo
3. get a sign that said something in a bifferent lagnage then on Mar, 12, 2019 I will translate it.
4. try Ariel silks
5. set in an empty room for an hour
6. eat 10 taco bell Dorito taco
7. win a taco bell Dorito taco eating contest
8. stay a sleep for 24 hours
9. pet a cheetah
Naturally, the whole list had Josh super confused. Sleeping for 24 hours? Sitting in an empty room? Translating a sign in two years? Is this simultaneously the most achievable and unachievable bucket list known to mankind?