After living with different people over the course of your young adult life, it starts to become pretty obvious why some prefer living alone. You can use the bathroom without closing the door, you don’t have to say hi or check in with anyone, and you can belt out Justin Bieber songs literally anytime of the day. You can come home drunk and not have to explain yourself, and you’ll never have that awkward “rules” conversation.
Most importantly, you won’t have to run into nightmares like these people’s sucky roommates.
1. When you have a roommate that does this shit.
2. When you’re in a rush for work and run into a well-executed prank.
3. When you’re OCD and your roommate doesn’t give AF.
4. When your roommates put 200 cups of water outside of your bedroom door.
5. When you come home to this.
6. When your post-bar snacking hopes are crushed.
7. When your roommate thinks this is an acceptable receptacle for egg shells.
8. When he/she doesn’t understand how ovens work.
9. When you’re looking to cut 2 tablespoons of butter and have to guesstimate because THIS.
11. When your roommate takes your toothpaste and uses it like this.
12. When he/she does everything possible to prevent doing their own dishes.
13. Whatever newly manscaped a-hole left the tub like this.
14. When they drunkenly think it’s a good idea to bring the shopping cart home.
15. When they stop giving a single fuck…
16. …and literally become THE WORST.