Aside from the negligent percent of users who actually use Facebook to “stay in touch,” almost everyone is on social media because it’s one giant ego stroke.
Not old people, though! They don’t need their egos (or anything else) stroked because they are the most direct and brazen folks on Facebook. Utterly unashamed and outspoken, they don’t really GAF who they upset. In fact, they probably didn’t even realize they did something off-putting in the first place.
For that, we thank them.
1. They’ll make sure everyone knows their grandchild is, in fact, not a demon.
2. Instead of sharing recipes they’ll do this.
3. They’ll talk about others publicly.
4. They have no filter.
5. They’re living click-bait articles on accident.
6. They’ll tell random companies about problems.
7. They leave you curious.
8. They are very hopeful people.
9. They’ll beg you to reconsider scary things.
10. They’ll support you even when they don’t know what you’re talking about.
11. They comment on tragic news with unaffiliated thoughts.
12. They want you to sensor science from their kids.
13. They make glorious typos.
14. They literally frame Facebook memories like this.
15. They’ll apologize to anyone, even companies.
16. THEY’LL MAKE THEIR FEELINGS KNOWN WITH CAPITAL LETTERS.
17. They’ll leave passive aggressive messages.
18. They’ll fully explain why they were wrong.
19. “Tell Amy and Dave I love my vibrator.”
20. They’ll use the wrong emoji at the wrong time.
21. They know better than most that with the good must come the bad:
22. They aren’t afraid to say what’s on their mind.
23. Did I mention that they have the best profile pictures?