One of the best things about having kids is the ability to dress them up as miniature versions of ourselves. Besides, it typically only lasts until they get their own opinions so the earlier you take advantage of having a mini-me, the better.
If you’re living the Basic B*tch life, I say embrace it. Live it up and let it out. Until our babies have the motor skills it takes for “You Do You” dressing capabilities, these funny little items will make them the envy of every playdate.
1. “Milk and Yoga” sippy cup, probably filled with organic almond milk.
Get it on Amazon for $11.00
2. “Mom Needs Coffee” onesie because he knows he’s the reason you drink…caffeine.
Get it on Amazon for $13.95
3. Bandana Bibs for those little tykes who are super excited about this year’s Coachella lineup.
Multiple colors in packs of 3 on Amazon for $19.99
4. Mustache Pacifiers
Get a 2 pack with clip on Amazon for $13.99
5. Pepperoni Pizza Leg Warmers because pizza is gonna be your bae, just as soon as you have teeth.
Get it on Etsy for $15.00
6. Mermaid Tail Blanket because even nap time can’t stop you from being chic.
Get it on Amazon for $33.00
7. “Beets Don’t Kale My Vibe” onesie for those babies whose mamas are weekday vegetarians.
Get it on Etsy for $12.00
8. Lumberjack Beard Beanie for kids who can’t yet partake in No Shave November, but gotta keep warm on the playground.
Get it on Etsy for $22.00
9. Brown Snow Boots for babies who understand the fashion statement “boots with the fur” makes.
Get it on Amazon for $8.98
10. “Namaste Awake All Night” bodysuit, because the happy baby yoga position is way more comfy outside the crib.
Get it on Etsy for $14.99
11. “Lil’ Lager” Baby Bottle for kids who prefer to knock back home brew.
Get it on Amazon for $10.19
12. “Tip Up Your Cup” kids tee because even the worst tantrum throwers need to be taught to put on some gangsta rap and handle it.
Get it on Amazon for $20.00
13. Dumbbell Baby Rattle for kids who never never skip the gymboree.
Get it on Amazon for $14.95
14. “I Woke Up Like This” bodysuit for babies who slay all day.
Get it on Etsy for $19.00
15. Baby Phone toy for kids who can’t even deal if they don’t their phone.
Get it on Amazon for $14.96
16. Taco bottom pants, because even kids gotta live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday.
Get it on Amazon for $11.66