Ladies with the eternal RBF, you know what’s up. Don’t tell us to smile, ask us what’s wrong, or try to cheer us up. This is just how our faces look, and we refuse to apologize for it.
Are we happy on the inside? Maybe. But honestly, what’s it to ya? This face is gonna remain passive until the BS ceases.
1. “This Bitch Face Does Not Rest” tank because RBF is eternal.
Get it on Etsy for $28.00
2. These fridge magnets because attitude knows no generation.
Get this 4 pack on Amazon for $8.95
3. A “Rock That Resting Bitch Face” printable coloring page to channel the pent-up rage against the patriarchy.
Get it on Etsy for $1.70
4. This sign for your bedroom vanity because it’s ok to embrace your vanity.
Get it on Etsy for $14.00
5. This “Don’t Tell Me To Smile” mug because we’re not here to make others more comfortable.
Get it on Amazon for $17.99
6. This RBF Club Member pin to wear to meetings of badass females.
Get it on Etsy for $10.00
7. This RBF tote to carry around literature full of strong female voices.
Get it on Etsy for $12.52
8. This makeup bag because every morning is a reminder that a smirk is better than a smile.
Get it on Etsy for $11.27
9. This mug so people stop asking if you’re upset.
Get it on Amazon for $16.99
10. This dog magnet that isn’t taking any of that “cute” shit.
Get it on Etsy for $10.05
11. This “Smiling Gives You Wrinkles” tank that isn’t wrong, if you think about it.
Get it on Etsy for $21.00
12. This “It’s Not You” coffee mug so your coworkers know it’s not them (even if it is them sometimes).
Get it on Amazon for $14.95
13. This decal that’s full of angst.
Get it on Etsy for $5.50