Your desk should be a place of inspiration. Where you turn nothing into something. But for many, it’s the spot that gives us the most anxiety throughout the day. So if you need some tidying up options, looking to impress your coworkers or just searching for some clarity, these unique organization products will help.
1. Make your pile of paper look like it’s supposed to be there.
Get it at West Elm for $29.00
2. Add chalkboard wall decals to capture your genius ideas.
Get it on Amazon for $8.99
3. Show people you’re kind of a big deal.
Get it on Etsy for $15.00
4. Try this ceramic all-in-one organizer. It’ll make you look important AF.
Get it at Pottery Barn for $59.99
5. Use a mousepad that can be your calendar, too.
Get it at Knock Knock Stuff for $10.00
6. Try these really cool cable wraps that are shaped like pencils.
Get it on Etsy for $10.00
7. Buy this french bulldog tape dispenser if you need more dogs in your life.
Get it at Target for $12.99
8. Look sophisticated with a fancy-looking (but actually affordable) desktop storage unit.
Get it at Target for $7.99
9. Never let your tangled earbuds piss you off again.
Get it at the container store for $2.99
10. Adjust this organizer anytime with this wooden shelf display.
Get it on Amazon for $29.99
11. Put your go-to items where you can see them because work convenience is always the answer.
Get it on Etsy for $53.99
12. Fuel your inner hustle with this work planner.
Get it at Esty for $25.00
13. Go for simply stylish drawers, if you have an overwhelming amount of items you actually need but can’t fit in your desk,
Get it at Ikea for $79.99
14. Hide your computer cords under your desk with this bad boy. It’s be the best purchase no one will ever see.
Get it at Home Depot for $12.02
15. If you work from home, try a wall mounted floating desk that already includes storage and saves space.
Get it on Amazon for $119.00
16. And if you can’t get enough pencils, this is for you.
Get it on Etsy for $7.63