Thanks to hangovers and aging, our body aches in unnecessary ways that will make us say, “I’m never drinking again.” This usually is a lie we tell ourselves for the next
24 8 hours until alcohol magically sounds good again. But for everyone who doesn’t want to feel like complete hell tomorrow, listen up and plan accordingly.
1. Dodge drinking champagne (because Science).
2. Try not to drink too fast.
3. Prevent feeling like death and don’t drink on an empty stomach.
4. Drink lots of water. Dealing with headaches, fatigue and dry mouth is the worst.
5. Don’t be like Kim K. and dodge sugary drinks.
6. Sweat away the alcohol by dancing your ass off.
7. Those magical hangover pills aren’t usually magical.
8. “Try not to stay out too late.” -Mom
9. Avoid taking shots all together.
10. Don’t mix alcohol with prescriptions. Seriously.
11. And hey, drinking clear over colored ones “helps a little” (at least).