Some days don’t always go the way we want it to, which can a serious day ruiner if we choose to make it one. The real champions don’t let things get to them. They grab life by the horns and find a Plan B that works in their favor. Check out these hilariously genius Instagram hacks from people who are pros at thinking outside of the box.
1. When you need a ruler, find a skateboard.
2. When you don’t know where to put your hat, turn it into decoration.
3. When you don’t want to actually hold the bottle, try your shoulder.
4. When you need a quick yoga stretch, find a bike rack.
5. When your kid refuses a spoon, try the icing hack.
My improvised solution to the babe rejecting all spoon feeding attempts. Since he learned about squeeze pouches, spoons are apparently verboten. So this is my solution to use up todays baby food that he wouldn't take from the spoon. Looks like I will be getting sime refillable pouches after all! #mysweetkodybear #bigboy #funnyboy #mommyproblems #improvise #adapt #overcome #nowaste
6. When you need that perfect lightbulb idea, use a ladder.
7. When you don’t have a crib, opt for a laundry basket.
8. When you have a nail crisis, find tape.
9. When your kid really wants to be a mermaid, grab the chalk.
10. When you’re in serious need of a roller, choose wine.
11. When it’s the last diaper you have, dabble with duck tape.
So, visiting uncle @dustin3403 for the day, our last diaper in the bag broke while changing him… Velcro strap pulled right off! All I could think of was duct tape, and uncle said all he had was this – at least I know it'll hold for sure! @thebeardedone82 you will be proud! #improvise #tucktape #winning #toddlerlife #momsofboys #yegmommy
12. When you don’t have a furniture dolly, try your kids toy trucks.
13. When you’re craving dessert but don’t have any in the cabinet, honey will save you.
14. When you don’t have a wine opener, put your toolbox to use.
15. When you’re on vacation without a gym, scope out the furniture.
16. When you’re out of shredded cheese, try string cheese instead.