Road trips are filled with random spontaneity at any given moment. It forces people to experience anything that comes their way like awkward bathroom break encounters, spontaneous fast food pitstops and crazy driver moments that’ll make you hold your breath. On the road adventures make you stick with the people you’re traveling with for hours at a time so the more hacks you know in advance, the better experience you’ll have. So here we go…
1. Put your shower caddy to workout outside of the shower.
2. Turn your craft container into a food container.
3. Never underestimate a long straw.
4. Explore the use of cookie sheets inside your car.
5. Assume you’ll run into a rest stop without toilet paper.
6. Plan in advance to make your car easier to clean later.
7. Don’t let tolls and parking meters get you down with this clever gum hack.
8. …or this M&M hack.
9. Keep your car smelling fresh with dryer sheets.
10. Find a rubber band if you’re in need of a GPS holder.
11. DIY a trashcan that won’t take up the entire back seat.
12. Test out your shoe if you have a cupholder emergency.
13. Prevent gas station confusion by looking for this little arrow next to your fuel gauge because this shows what side of the car you tank is on.
14. And just do what you’ve got to do… No judgement here.