If you grew up watching The Little Mermaid, odds are high that you’ve wanted to be Ariel at one point. She’s arguably the most popular Disney princess that adults still obsess over. So much to the point that many of us still dream of becoming a mermaid whether we admit it or not. So if you’re looking to bring out your
friend’s inner nostalgia, check out these must-have mermaid products below.
1. For the minimalist jewelry fans.
Get it on Etsy for $12.99
2. A mermaids day on the beach tote.
Get it at Zazzle for $9.95
3. Make tights actually look cool.
Get it on Etsy for $24.50
4. Only one Mermaid blanket like this is left.
Get it at Etsy for $24.99
5. This tail pool float will be a crowd favorite.
Get it at Amazon for $24.99
6. Because even mermaids need time off.
Get it on Etsy for $25.00
7. Making tape exponentially cooler.
Get it on Etsy for $2.95
8. Perfect for yoga or a lazy day.
Get it at Etsy for $16.50
8. Keeping it secret.
Get it on Etsy for $1.61
9. Swim your worries away.
Get it at Amazon for $28.00
10. For the makeup fanatics.
Get it on Etsy for $22.73
11. Paint your water aqua blue with these bath bombs.
Get it on Etsy for $3.79
12. Pour wine with these glass goblets.
Get it on Amazon for $39.99
13. If you’re kind of mad.
Get it on Etsy for $18.00
14. Keep your locks lively at the beach with this sea salt hair spray.
Get it on Amazon for $18.50
15. If you’re looking for some inspiration.
Get it on Etsy for $6.50
16. A shower curtain to always remind you of the ocean.
Get it at Society6 for $54.40