Dealing with your own hair everyday can get pretty boring. And if you’re working with locks that are longer than Kristen Stewart’s current style, it’s probably taking more time than you ever wanted to spend. But someone’s got to tame the mane and unless you’ve got a stylist by your side, that person is you. So switch up your routine and reduce your entire getting ready time with some hair hacks that’ll change your look for the better.
1. Detangle your hair with a wide tooth comb and conditioner for smooth and hydrated locks.
2. Reduce bed head and split ends by choosing a satin or silk sleeping pillow.
3. Use home remedies for DIY dry hair shampoo that’ll save you next time your on the go.
4. How to get the perfect pony without the crease.
5. This overnight curl method only requires bubble wrap.
6. Know when it’s time to buy another brush.
7. Make your hair look thicker by applying eyeshadow to the roots.
8. Use two bobby pins for an easy high ponytail.
9. Never lose a bobby pin again by simply using a Tic Tac container.
10. For the best hold, insert your bobby pins with the wavy side down.
11. A hair elastic life hack that’ll prevent you from running around each morning.
12. Braid your wet hair at night for bouncier waves in the morning.
13. Try the sock method if you want a bun and have long enough hair.
14. UV protection never looked so good with hair scarves.
15. All you need is moose and a straightener for this wavy hair hack.
#Repost one of my favorite hair tutorials ever ‼️Tag A Friend 👇🏽❤ What do you guys think? Another option of this is leaving your hair in braids overnight and you will have the same effect ❤ #dubaistyle #dubai #hair #hairhack #hairvideo #hairmakeupdiary #hudabeauty #allmodernmakeup #allmodernhair #hairtutorial