There are no ifs, ands or buts about it: having your period is a pretty despicable experience. There’s the cramps, the unwelcome bloating and puffiness — and let’s not forget the rivulets of blood streaming out of your crotch. (I’m sorry, but it’s true.)
The only way to get through this unfortunate card dealt by Mother Nature is for us ladies to rely on our unwavering senses of humor. We should not only chuckle in the face of our flow, we should be candid about it and talk about our menstruation free of shame!
Or, at the very least, we should invest in some products that will put a smile on our face when we’re attempting to contend with a serious mood swing.
Here are some of those very products, to remind you that the days of cramping and bloating will soon be over — until next month anyway.
1. This tampon case, so you can store your feminine products with zero shame.
2. This plush uterus, for you to squeeze and punch when your cramps are unbearable.
3. A PMS weed grinder because … come on. What else are you gonna do to relieve those cramps?
4. This uterine pin, to remind you to say strong during your week from Hell.
5. This enamel birth control pin, to remind you of the light at the end of the menstruation tunnel! (I.e, when the placebo pills are done.)
6. An adorable unicorn heating pad, to lay on your sore abdomen.
7. These girl power panties, to keep you smiling through the waves of grouchiness.
8. A colorful period chart and journal — because you might as well make the most of it, right?
9. A little uterus charm, so you can pretend your actual uterus is this cute.
10. This glittery little period panties pin, so you can at least feel glamorous while your hormones are raging.
11. This retro-tastic tampon patch … to show your appreciation of tampons.
12. This manicured enamel pin, to help you feel fabulous (even when you’re on the rag).
13. This fancy handkerchief, for when you feel the insatiable need to be a little dramatic.
14. This pin, so you can fully embrace your flow.
15. This fierce little pin, so everyone will keep off your back.
16. This blanket, which is technically an ode to the band, but will still make you feel supported when you’re curled up on the couch.