Looking to DIY your way through losing weight? If you’re cool with getting weird, a mom blogger named Kelli from Freebie Finding Mom, has some interesting advice that includes making your very own weight body wrap.
How do you even begin? Here’s some notes Kelli shared through her blog:
“These lose weight body wraps work by making you sweat. They are not a diet and exercise plan. You should not use them constantly as they may cause dehydration and other health problems. Lose weight body wraps are meant more as a temporary spot treatment. They can help you get rid of water weight in a hurry. However, without proper diet and exercise, the lose weight body wraps will not produce meaningful, long lasting results.?”
Kelli continued, “it is important to monitor your hydration level during and after a wrap. You should also be aware of your body. If you’re feeling overheated and ill, remove the lose weight body wrap immediately!”
- Any lotion
- Plastic Wrap
- Bandage wrap
1. “Rub a thick layer of lotion on your stomach and sides.”
2. “Wrap plastic wrap around your middle section.” (But not too tight)
3. “Wrap the bandage around your middle section over the plastic wrap and secure it.”
4. “Wear a shirt over top to help keep everything in place.”
(Like Nick Jonas and you’re welcome)
6. “After an hour or so remove the lose weight body wrap, rub in any remaining lotion, and check out your results.”
Last but not least, Kelli gave the heads up to keep away from children, don’t use when pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medications that make you feel hot. And as always, “if you have a health condition, consult with a doctor before using the DIY lose weight body wrap.” Deal? Deal.