We can all admit to a text snafu at some time or another. Maybe you meant to send it to someone else; or had a little too much vino and texted your crush. There’s no harm in laying it all on the line, but it’s probably best to read your audience (and the outgoing name) a little closer.
1. This slightly off-putting meme usage.
2. This person who ruined avocados for us all.
3. This rejection that could have been a little gentler.
4. This dad who doesn’t understand personal space.
5. This reminder that sometimes the background is more interesting.
6. This text that was a hot mess in the first place.
7. This mom who is just trying to be supportive.
8. This narc.
9. This horror story writer.
10. This mom who was just trying to do something nice.
11. This sis who just made family functions awkward if he marries the girl.
12. This no-context selfie.
13. This granddaughter who has zero chill.
14. These guys who have something in common now.
15. This A+ response for nudies.
16. This poor mom who was just trying to keep her marriage spicy.
17. This grandkid who does not wanna party with his nana.
18. This stranger who didn’t hesitate to contact the fuzz.
19. This reason why we should remove the word “Daddy” from dirty talk
20. This immediate feeling of regret.
21. This father who can’t resist a good dad joke.
22. This image when a simple “No” would have sufficed.
23. This blind date that could not have started off on a better foot.
24. This first attempt at saying those 3 little words.
25. This poorly-timed message.