Though I have yet to have children of my own, I imagine that motherhood is as beautiful and amazing as it is challenging and exhausting. Raising children is one of the most rewarding endeavors you can experience, but it isn’t all rainbows and butterflies and that’s what makes it so incredibly special.
Despite her celebrity status, Kristen Bell is no stranger to the ups and downs of being a mom and she’s constantly reminding us how a sense of humor can get you through just about anything.
1. Motherhood calls for a lot of sacrifice.
2. Child locks aren’t just for children.
3. It helps to have a supportive husband.
4. There are many different stages when it comes to being a mom.
5. Some days are messier than others.
6. Everything your child creates is special and unique.
7. A sense of humor is absolutely necessary.
8. Silly catchphrases can be used as helpful safety tools.
9. Never be wasteful.
10. Coupons will save your life.
11. Being resourceful is the key to surviving tough situations.
12. Make sure to treat yo’ self once in a while.
13. Always support your kid’s dreams, no matter how unique they may be.