Everyone has their favorite spot to eat or drink, or both. It could be the drink specials that bring you in, the atmosphere, or the easy parking. But every now and then you find a place that keeps you coming back for their sense of humor.
These reddit users know when they’ve found a place to call home, and their sharing their hidden drinking and eating holes with the world
1. Subsinuous’s pizzeria provides the positive reinforcement we’re all looking for.
2. SmokeyBones92 knows a bar that puts these notes on the windshields of cars left in their lot overnight.
3. machina99 is here for the puppers and the shorties
4. flyinglabrador found a restaurant that just gets it.
5. juanjuego found a spot in New Zealand that speaks the truth.
6. DarlaMarie’s local cafe has seen that Ariana Grande donut video a few too many times
7. eyeballshurt’s local establishment got a little creative with their vandalism.
8. A bar in the UK has a way to get creeps from hitting on their female workforce.
9. The owner of this coffee shop wants his employees treated with a little more respect.
10. Jerz71 saw this savagery in the bar restroom.
11. The passive aggressiveness of this note gives us life.
12. Ralome found a pub in Ireland with the perfect solution to their restroom graffiti problem.
13. DCPatentAtty got roasted by the bar’s fashion police.
14. tmac2372 found a place that’s hip to the memes.
15. The doorman has a cruel sense of humor.
16. hankhill72 was probably taken in by these bathroom signs more than once.
17. Is thesuperboalisgay an ex-man bun wearer?
18. meekoiscool knows a great place that doesn’t give a fuck about a bad review.
19. nthepromisedland will plate your sausages like this every time.
20. person221 just gets us.
21. envyxd knows a place where you can finally get rid of those CDs of your ex’s
22. satanicmartyr spotted this sign on the door of a gay club
23. craq_feind_davis didn’t mind the tab once he read the joke on his receipt.
24. DiarmuidSexton doesn’t need candles when the dessert is free.
25. donomullen found a place that has an almost zero-tolerance smoking policy
26. The bar BurtonRider85 goes to doesn’t cater to the football-loving crowd.
27. mdmarshmallow’s dinner was served in a family friendly atmosphere.
28. redditMEred knows a spot in NYC that found a way to hide their health department code.
29. randomsauce2356 is now a repeat customer.
30. declutteringtodayReport, I’d still eat it.
31. GPilla knows never to try a fake ID, unless he wants it on this bar’s tables.
32. The-Sublime-One has a suggestion if you have an indecisive girlfriend.
33. kyleohiio goes to a bar that has a unique sobriety test.