Is your Disney princess knowledge as stellar as you think it is? Then it might be time to put your pop-culture IQ to the ultimate test: identifying the voice actors behind the beloved animated Disney princesses.
This weekend, Disney held its annual fan convention, D23, in Anaheim, California. Needless to say, there were plenty of sneak peaks at upcoming Disney movies, as well as promotional clips. One of these clips was promoting the upcoming Wreck-It Ralph sequel, and featured the voices of past Disney princesses. As a result, these talented ladies came together in a rarifying and magical moment, which resulted in a pretty priceless photo op:
Can you identify which actress plays which Disney princess?
Give it a shot — no scrolling ahead until you’ve made your guesses, though!
Okay, let’s see how you did:
- A: Paige O’Hara, voice of Belle in Beauty and the Beast.
- B: Irene Bedard, speaking voice for Pocahontas. (Pocahontas’ singing voice was provided by Judy Kuhn.)
- C: Mandy Moore, voice of Rapunzel in Tangled.
- D: Auli’i Cravalho, voice of Moana.
- E: Sarah Silverman, voice of Vanellope in Wreck-It Ralph.
- F: Kristen Bell, voice of Anna in Frozen.
- G: Kelly Macdonald, voice of Merida in Brave.
- H: Anika Noni Rose, voice of Tiana in The Princess and The Frog
- I: Linda Larkin, speaking voice for Jasmine in Aladdin. (Jasmine’s singing voice was provided by Lea Salonga.)
- J: Jodi Benson, voice of Ariel in The Little Mermaid.
If you got 100%, then your prize is this photo of all the princesses mugging for the camera with Josh Gad, AKA Olaf the Snowman from Frozen.
There’s so much magic in this photo, it’s a wonder it doesn’t explode into pixie dust.