It’s no secret that we’re pretty big fans of Kristen Bell. In addition to her overwhelmingly successful career, she manages to stay down-to-earth and relatable in her personal life endeavors.
It’s a rare occasion to find an A-lister these days that is so unashamedly human in the public eye. Not to mention, Bell’s one of the most hilarious leading ladies on the red carpet and we can’t get enough of her comical antics. It is for all of these reasons and many more that we would love to call her our BFF—if only just for a day.
Happy Birthday Kristen!
1. When she shared 11 seconds of her happiest day with husband, Dax Shepard.
Here are 11 seconds of one of my happiest days. Driving in the '67 Lincoln to the courthouse, listening to #brettdennen on a mix My Valentine made especially for this particular ride. I'm filled with excitement and nervous energy. And then he floors it- just to make me giggle. I love you with my whole heart, @daxshepard – for everything you are and all that you have taught me. Happy Valentine's day. #happyvalentinesday #valentines #valentinesday
I know we shouldn’t use the phrase #CoupleGoals, but honestly these two are just ridiculously adorable.
2. Every time she and Dax totally geeked out over Game Of Thrones.
Who else would make their very own GOT premiere music video and DIY dragon egg snacks??
3. When she sang a delightful duet with James Corden and it was a hilarious disaster.
Harness malfunctions make for great television.
4. When she talked about the miracle of epidurals.
Thank god for modern medicine.
5. When she had an entertaining and relatable argument with Dax about his spontaneous motorcycle purchase.
Marriage is all about compromise, even in celebrity relationships.
6. When she proudly showed off the butt pads she wore for the Golden Globes.
Her level of transparency when it comes to real-life female struggles has always inspired me.
7. When she and Dax Shepard had the most adorable low-key wedding.
At only $142 in cost, this wedding is hands down my favorite one in Hollywood. Not to mention, the fact that the pair waited until gay marriage was legalized before they got married.
8. When she filmed a music video on her honeymoon with Dax.
Hey Kristen, can we PLEASE be in your next music video?? K. Thanks.
9. When she flipped off the gender wage gap in a hilarious video.
Preach sister 🙌
10. When we learned about her obsession with sloths.
I just want someone to love me as much as Kristen Bell loves sloths.
11. When she was as excited as we would be to see Hamilton.
I can pretty much guarantee that I’ll have the same reaction.
12. When she guest hosted for Jimmy Kimmel and absolutely crushed the opening monologue.
You’ve done Kimmel proud, girl.
13. Any time she gave us brutally honest parenting advice.
Talk about #momhacks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!