Anyone who has ever been on a date in their lifetime knows how eye-opening of an experience it can be. Sometimes the evening goes really well and turns into a relationship, sometimes. The other 90% of the dates you go on are likely either duds or super fucking weird.It’s as if all of the crazy people conspire together to find your profile and take you out.
Reddit couldn’t agree more, so they decided to ask their audience about the one topic that should be avoided on a date and boy, did the responses blow our minds.
1. dick_van_weiner, I really hope no one has actually done this.
*places hand on her stomach* “Soon this will be plump with my seed.”
2. opngrl points out you probably shouldn’t mention your wife.
I’d love to invite you back to my place but I think my wife will have gotten home from her chemotherapy treatment by now.
3. A little aggressive don’t ya think, campsy88 ?
hard? rough? finger up the bum?
4. SmellOfASmellySmell says you should avoid talking about your ex.
My ex girlfriend used to take me here all the time
5. TheRealBobbyC thinks you definitely shouldn’t make comparisons.
“you kiss better than your mom”
6. friskevision insists it’s important to remember her name.
What’s your name again? <-ask over and over during the date
7. Keep your Pokémon obsession under wraps, says Mascatuercas.
… and that’s the reason why Jinx is on my Top 3 of f*ckable Pokemons!
8. Well, that’s just rude, analest-analyst.
Your boobs are pretty small for a fat chick.
9. goodtimecharliehorse admits it’s probably not a good idea to ask for money.
Do you have any cash on you? The feds seized my assets again.
10. Oh hell no, ceaserking .
Look, I’m all for gender equality, as long as women know their place.
11. pattycakes92 makes an excellent point.
Once had a dude say “Come onnnnn, I want to get you tipsy!” Not a good sign.
12. Why would they be smelling it Randis!?
Your bicycle seat smells like strawberries
13. Newsletter94 says you shouldn’t move too fast.
“wanna have a baby?”
14. Tsquare43, that’s a good time to run.
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
15. Soon2bAshlee, this is what we call a red flag.
“Can’t believe were actually meeting up, I could be like a killer or something”