Denim is basically a way of life. Because the moment you know you’ve got the right jeans, you’ll feel like you can literally conquer anything. And finding the ones we love is sometimes the hardest task in the world. So here’s some hacks to make sure your prize possession pants stay in great shape for years to come.
1. Remove odor by packing jeans in a ziplock bag and put them in a freezer overnight.
2. Prevent jeans from fading by adding 1/2 cup of vinegar to the wash.
3. Turn your jeans inside out, soak in cold water, add denim-friendly detergent and let it set for an hour.
4. “Take a pair of used jeans, stitch legs together, put some potting soil in, plant whatever you like.”
5. Ladies with a bun in the oven, don’t worry about buying jeans right away. Just find a rubber band.
6. “If u can’t try on jeans on while shopping, just wrap the waistline around ur neck. If its fit there, it’ll most likely to fit ur waist.”
7. Ice cubes literally remove gum from jeans.