Growing up consists of a lot of trial and error with plenty of accidental wins and loses along the way. So instead of opting to frantic frustration, choose the chill route. Because at the end of the day, we’re all just trying to figure it out. And while you’re at it, enjoy these 14 feelings that’ll make you say “me.”
1. When you can’t decide if a need a hug, an XL coffee, 6 shots of vodka, or two weeks of sleep.
2. Remembering when mail only consisted of birthday cards
3. When you feel like a hot mess
4. When seasonal priorities change
5. When you’re basically Tina from Bob’s Burgers
6. When your naps = life
7. When Netflix becomes a lifestyle
8. When you make one accomplishment for the day and need to tell people about it
9. When your clothes only count if people see them.
10. When you regularly have a “WTF was I thinking” moment.
11. When you know your 5 minute estimation is actually 20
12. When you spike your coffee with adult juice
13. When you’re about to start your period
13. When you’re asked a really difficult question.
14. When you don’t really know what to do with your hands.