While reality may be increasingly stressful and confusing, a significant number of us are simply taking solace in obsessing over and escaping into the latest Game of Thrones episodes.
And it’s not just us normal folk — celebrities are also extremely invested in what’s going to happen in the fight for the Iron Throne.
Leslie Jones appeared on Late Night with Seth Meyers last night for “Game of Jones,” a segment where she watches scenes from the latest episode of Game of Thrones episode while simultaneously adding her own delightful Leslie commentary throughout.
It’s certainly not the most accurate Game of Thrones recap out there — but it is definitely the loudest.
Some things worth noting:
- Leslie calls Bronn “the gangsta,” which seems startlingly accurate.
- She is confusingly sexually attracted to Littlefinger.
- Leslie thinks every guy who won’t answer your angry relationship questions serves you “Bran Face.”
- “What is you smokin,’ Bran?”
- VARYS HIMSELF SHOWS UP IN THE FLESH, NO BIGGIE.
- A fire-breathing dragon definitely warrants shrieking.
We may not be getting any complex fan theories from this segment, but it seems like we can all agree on one thing: Bran is high as a f*cking kite.