Of all of our favorite female celebrities, there are few who have the ability to make us laugh so hard we cry and give us hope that maybe we’re not so different from the Hollywood elite after all. The wonderfully talented and undeniably hilarious Jennifer Lawrence is one of these stars and we can never seem to get enough of her comedic antics.
Today, our girl JLaw is celebrating her 27th birthday and in her honor, we’ve put together a few of her most relatable moments.
Happy Birthday Jennifer!
1. When she was literally all of us with a microphone.
What are words?
2. When she had just the right facial expression.
You know what I’m sayin’?
3. When she asked the most important question.
But really, where’s the food?
4. Any time she took a graceful dive in public.
Finally, someone who understands me.
5. And saw the silver lining.
Look on the bright side.
6. When she said she almost killed a man with her glorious derrière.
Probably, the best celebrity story we’ve ever heard.
7. When she bluntly questioned her interviewer.
Am I not funny enough??
8. When she danced on a stripper pole and didn’t give AF what anyone thought about it.
9. When she threw hilarious insults at her co-star, Chris Pratt.
Get him, JLaw!
10. And teased the crap out of Josh Hutcherson.
He’ll never live that one down.
11. When she was wonderfully candid about her recreational activities.
Why try and hide it?
12. When she said what we were all thinking.
13. When she was just as immature as the rest of us hearing words that sound like penis.
It’s never not funny.
14. When she wanted to share her award in a Mean Girls fashion.
“A piece for Gretchen Weiners…”
15. Whenever she got serious about her priorities.
Us too, tbh.