Though I hate to admit it, I’m 100% dependent on my smartphone GPS. Without that miraculous device, I’d likely be driving around in circles just to get to the nearest store. Shameful, I know.
However, I can’t be the only one out there who is directionally challenged. Anyone else who is less than apt with even the simplest navigation will appreciate all of these relatable faces.
1. When you ask your friend for directions and they start saying things like “North” and “West”
2. When you think you’re going the right way and all of a sudden your GPS says “Rerouting”
Mother of God, where am I?
3. When you go to plug an address into your phone and it dies
This is fine, everything’s fine.
4. When someone has the nerve to ask you for directions to your place
Like, can you not just put it in Google Maps?
5. When you think you’re hopelessly lost and then you recognize a landmark
Praise be 🙏
6. When someone asks you how you possibly could’ve gotten lost on the way home
What do you want from me?
7. When your friend tells someone to ask you for directions because you’ve been there before
Literally, no idea.
8. When you zone out while driving and all of a sudden nothing looks familiar
Hmmm, I don’t recognize that tree.
9. When your friends automatically call you to ask if you’re lost or just late
10. When your normal route gets detoured and you try your best to stay calm
11. When you’ve been driving in circles for hours and finally result to pulling out a map
My last hope.
12. When you start driving the wrong way down a one way road
13. When you finally reach your destination and everyone is impressed
What, like it’s hard?