Whether you’re engaged, dating, or single, you probably have “the board.” The One Day dream wedding board, where you’ve gathered all the most gorgeous, picture-perfect, if not enviable photos of other people’s big days. (Not to mention that a lot of these images are staged for blogs and magazines just so we all have the most unattainable ideas aspire to.)
As someone who took their board (mine was called “ERMAHGERD WERRDIN.” Stop laughing.) to her florist, bridal dress shop, catering meeting, the craft store, and flooded the coordinator’s inbox, I can tell you that your dream wedding adds up quickly. But if you’ve got a sense of adventure, a glue gun, and some friends that don’t mind spending a couple weekends crafting with you, you can have the perfect, personalized wedding of your Pinterest-addled dreams.
1. The Inspiration: Romantic tablescapes of greenery, gold tea lights, black lanterns, and flowers.
Mercury glass votives set a warm tone.
Get a set of 12 here for $24.98
Multi-height hurricane lamps ad luminosity and drama to your tablescapes.
Get a set of 3 here for $14.99
2. The Inspiration: Ethereal walkway lighting to guide the way towards your fairytale setting.
Put these black lanterns on tables, aisles, or even up at the altar.
Get a set of 12 here for $52.90
Silk flowers keep everything looking romantic, without worrying about wilting.
Bouquet of silk peonies here for $12.99
3. The Inspiration: Signage that sets the tone for a great party.
A double-sided freestanding chalkboard sign is perfect for food and drink menus, the order of events, and guest seating arrangements.
Get it here for $44.50
4. The Inspiration: A drink station for concocting personalized cocktails, or your favorite beer and wine.
Get a couple Double Beverage Dispensers and pre-mix custom cocktails for your guests.
Get it here for $30.99
5. The Inspiration: A photo guest book for looking back at candid moments.
A chalkboard sign is a perfect way to give directions so that guests “get the picture”
Get it here for $37.49
A keepsake scrapbook with blank pages lets guests stick on their photos and write a personal message
Get it here for $29.99
A polaroid camera is easy enough to use so your guests can just point, shoot, and stick.
Get it here for $68.30
Some cute props will bring out the creativity and humor in your friends and family.
Get it here for $12.99
6. The Inspiration: A gourd-geous wedding card box.
Carve an artificial pumpkin and surround it with a couple candles and smaller pumpkins.
Get it here for $39.99
Gold paint pens can bed used for just about any lettering, including name cards and chalkboards.
Get a 2-pack here for $17.40
7. The Inspiration: Share s’more love with whimsical (and edible) wedding favors.
Clear 3 x3 x3 cupcake boxes to package your favors.
Get a set of 50 here for $25.99
Bakers twine to “tie” in the color palette.
Get it here in various colors for $10.98
Personalized kraft paper tags to thank your guests.
Get a set of 50 here for $8.99
8. The Inspiration: Wheat boutonnieres for the groomsmen.
Play up the harvest concept with wheat, lavender, oregano, and dried flowers.
Get it here for $13.50
9. The Inspiration: Floral crowns for the entire bridal party.
Save some of your budget by switching out a veil for a crown of burgundy flowers and berries.
Get it here for $10
If your prefer something a little more subtle, opt for a floral comb that can be incorporated in an updo.
Get it here for $15-$35
10. The Inspiration: A gorgeous textured backdrop to get married and take pictures in front of.
Paper lanterns add a little whimsy.
Get a pack of 14 assorted sized here for $10.99
Lace and burlap strips blend elegance and tradition with fun.
Get a pack of 3 here for $14.99
Follow theBERRY’s Pinterest page for more awesome ideas.