If you aren’t one of the 3.7 million Instagram users to follow Sarah Angius, you need to listen up. The woman is a literal hair goddess. Sarah is a hairstylist and Instagram star known to create the most epic, yet easy-to-follow hairstyles. She not only has the most shiniest and voluminous hair, but she plays some awesome tunes as her video music selections.
If you are in need of a hairstyle for any type of occasion and don’t want to pay a hundred dollars to get it done, DIY by following one of Sarah’s quick hair tutorials.
1. Crown braid for a funky night out.
Ready?😉 Step 1👉🏼make a braid using 3 hair strands starting at the top of the head working your way towards the face. Step 2👉🏼secure the braid with a bobby pin and pull the braid apart to make it bigger. Step 3👉🏼use the rest of the hair to make another braid. Keep this one tight. Step 4👉🏼Finish off with hairspray. I used @keunehaircosmetics Society hairspray Extra Forte! 🎼Alicia Keys-Waiting for your love💃🏻 Have fun 💋💋 #tutorial
2. Blowout for the everyday perfect hair.
3. Loose fitting up-do for the bride-to-be.
4. Curly space buns for a trip to Disney.
5. Voluminous low bun for a classy gathering.
6. Teased low pony for the lazy day hair.
7. Faux bob for when a haircut isn’t an option.
8. Teased low bun for the bridesmaid on duty.
9. Classic up-do for the NYE gala.
10. Braided pony for the daytime gathering.
11. Faux bangs for the hair that doesn’t have bangs.
12. Braided low buns for the cool girl swag hair.
13. Faux lob for the lob look.
14. Voluminous curls for a fierce night out.
15. Slicked back straight for an awards night ceremony.
Slicked-Back hairstyle✨ Definitely one of my favourite! It's sexy, trendy and easy to create😃 1. Use mousse on dry hair 2. Blow dry the hair to the back 3. Use hair balm to shape the hair 4. Push the hair up and spray a good amount of hair spray. 5. Shape the hair with your fingers Cream de Mousse @lorealhair Balm @christophe_robin_paris Spray @kbeautyhair Song @thisisklyne – water flow Top @zara Dryer: Coif*in #sleekback #trendy #sarahangius #tutorial