Science fans are the best kind of people. They nerd out over engineering, technology and anything that has to do with space.
While sometimes introverted, whatever they do end up saying outloud is usually borderline genius, like these Reddit shower thoughts below.
1. The Milky Way could very well be the galaxy with the most milk in it. – Ryanwoodward98
2. If gravity is pushing us down and the Earth is pushing back, then the world is literally against us 24/7 and we never even notice. – GraySkyss
3. The first hundred people on Mars are going to set a lot of world records there. – FascinatedBox
4. The Olympics in our moon’s gravity would be awesome. – eddit_ELI28
5. Grass is like the earth’s hair. – ImTheGenji
6. Oxygen is poisonous but only kills us after 80 years or so. – DotLineDoodle
7. When the zombie apocalypse comes, and we need paper maps again, there won’t be any. – j76goatboy
8. Humans built a space rocket with stuff we found in the dirt. – thearchitectsguide
9. Mars vs. Earth sporting events are going to be so epic – six7two
10. Rain would be a lot scarier if it all fell at once. – Austendo
11. Can’t wait for the time when we have to write “Earth” as the destination at the end of a shipping address. batmanshome
12. Snowmen sweat to death – Our-Year